There are several volunteer committees that could benefit from your time, expertise, and service. Check out the descriptions below and then fill out the volunteer application to start the process of joining the one you feel best suits your skills and passions.
- Cultivating new and current donors
- Assist with grant writing
- Donor information tracking/mailing.
- Financial reports/policies
- Benefits/salaries (based on HR recommendations).
- Communications plans
- Social media strategy
- Media relations
- Support all other committees (in terms of cohesion of messaging)
Program Development – Governing committee over 4 sub-committees; mental health, volunteer coordination, trauma-sensitive yoga, and PMAT. Sub-committees will meet monthly and the full Program Development Committee will meet quarterly. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Vetting and recruiting new therapists/yoga instructors
- Manage the recruitment, development, and training of PMAT
- Approving scholarships for contractors
- Recruiting and managing volunteers
- Public education
If you have questions about any of these committees, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you connect with the appropriate Committee Chair to answer your inquiry.